Friday, May 17, 2013

Letters To My Daughters-2

Hello my girls,

I want to share a moment with you both. here I am writing about things that happened in our past. on how our lives turned upside down but I can't help think on how things are the way they should be. Alex, I don't think you would have been where you are today if our lives didn't change. You have turned into this amazing young Lady and I am so proud and honored to be your mom. your creativeness, your confidence and passion for life reminds me of me when I had that same passion. you my oldest daughter are my hero and inspiration. I wish you all the love in the world. jade, you are my thinker, my beautiful smiley Jade. I can't help but to think on what a team you and I have become within the last couple of years. your joy is my joy, your hurts are my hurts. you have always demonstrated to be this young older  chickie. you have an old soul and that is so beautiful to have because you will always have the heart of the innocence yet, you understand on how cruel the world can be. as Alex shuts off the negative, you embrace it and see if you can change its shape, but you never let it change you and that is what so amazing about you.

My girls, Life is too short and you must take advantage of the beauty that surrounds you and take advantage of what life has to offer. keep thinking positive thoughts, never change and keep your lives in motion.

I love you Elephant Much

Your momma
Besos y abrazos

No comments:

Post a Comment