Monday, July 8, 2013

It could have been me- I didn't know what I was thinking (4)

He hit me with the car. My face felt like it cracked in, my body swung back to my feet. I couldn't breath from the blood, the saliva and my attempt to scream. I remembered that I couldn't breath from the bang I just received from the left headlight of the car. I was in pain, he sopped right on time. I couldn't tell if I was dying or if I was already dead. All of a sudden I heard footsteps, "you back for more mother fucker!" I tried to act tough but was gurgling on my own saliva and blood. The crunching of the rocks stuck out like someone scratching their finger nails on a blackboard. He kneeled down and laughed while staring at me. "Wow babe your body can bend like that? Na.. na...I can't kill you today, your turning me on. He lifted me up, got me to stand and held me up until we got  to the car. He placed me in the car as if I was a helpless child. One of my eyes were closed and I could only see with a pin view. By this time, I knew what he wanted. As soon as he got into the car he said, "I'm sorry babe, but you pissed me off. I was planing a surprise for you but it didn't work out. That's why it took me so long to get home." He went on and on and all I could do is dread the ride home and dread the moment we get to the house but nothing was more disgusting than him putting me to bed.

As soon as we got home He took me to the bathroom and sat me down the toilet so I can take a shower. He grabbed a t-shirt and told me to clean up and meet him in the room. I had to hold on to the wall and walk my way to the shower. I could see my shadow and it reminded me of a wounded soldier bday wounded so much so that the soldier had his knees and upper body bent. I came up to a mirror and sink and saw myself through my tears, and through a small peephole left of one eye. "this cant b me, What do I do God, Why am I so attached to this monster." I saw an image of death waiting for me. I myself looked like a monster, and with all the strength I had, I rushed as fast as I could to the shower to try to erase what Pito has done. But I couldn't, my body was in pain. All of a sudden I heard, "Babe! Hurry up,I'm gonna put on a movie!" With all my might, I said "ok, I'm almost done" trying not to cry but as soon as he closed the bathroom door the flood gates opened and I couldn't stop crying.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment