Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Love you Elephant Much- A Storm, I Call Mayhem 3 (addition)


I had Mayhem's number and each time Mayhem got busted in his calculated lies and hid from his children, that's when he amazingly rose from the dead and became that victim, making me his spawn for his excuses of why he wasn't seeing his daughters. It was becoming ugly. He continued to call me and threaten to take me to court. I said "FOR WHAT!" There was no reason for him to take that kind of action. Still til this day he threatens me. Between 2009 and 2010 he had lawyers call me, email me, threaten me, I mean Mayhen worked so hard in wanting the judge to find me guilty of something when all he had to do is see his children. The money and efforts he took each time he his guilt knawed at him for not being that loving, consistant father was killing him, it was eating him up inside but he chose to transfer his anger from himself to me, he himself could not live with the fact that he has become exactly what he said he would never be, but he could not take that responsibility, he could not handle his truth. He rather see me suffer for his wrong doings, celebrating my sorrows for his own egotistical gain. He paid for a lawyer to harrass me, so he could see his girls. I told his lawyer that I was confused because he was the one that was absent from their lives, I never once told them they could not see their father. But our conversation was not a pretty one as she was comanding me to respond to her questions that were confusing, farce and ridiculous. I had enough bullies in my life and I was not going to allow some lawyer who was getting paid probably around $300 an hour or more by Mayhem who needed a body guard to bark at me. Hell No! I felt almost like a superhero changing from this angry sad individual mom to a strong advocate. This lawyer never seen me coming. She thought I was one of these meak, unintelligent woman that was going to shiver from her dragon breath.  In the end I told her, "If you think for a moment that I am the type of woman that is going to bow down to you because of your threats to take me to court, you got something else coming, let me explain something to you, your methods do not influence me what so ever, Tell Mayhem to take responsibility and see his children and stop being a fucking drama queen!  The lawyer was quiet, she hung up and I took a deep breath. It was not true, I was shivering, but not because I was scared but because I was so angry that Mayhem was out of control. What the heck is his deal. All he has to do is follow the parenting schedule. Its almost like, he was trying to make himself the victim, displaying that I was the one who was being this bitch with him. So others can feel sorry for him. He was seeking attention, allies and didn't care who got hurt along the way. Shit was getting uglier by the minute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment