Monday, June 17, 2013

It Could Have Been Me - I didn't know What I was Thinking 2

Continuation-

I could see him from across the street, I was trying to figure out on how I could get into my car and drive away but there were people around my car. I was on a mission to get my car back but the odds were against me. I was afraid, shaking from head to toe and had I known what the price was going to be, maybe I would not have taken the risk. I heard him tell his friend Pete, "I'm heading back home to pick something up, let's go!" I watched him put his hand on one of the girls back as if he was a gentleman, he  stroked her back and she smiled at him with a flirtatious smile. I was disgusted to know that I sleep with this man. As Both girls went right back into my car and off they went. I thought to myself, "oh shit!" He's gonna get to the house and I'm not gonna be there. I wanted to be the one with the upper hand, but really what did that mean. He had my freaking car. I ran back to the house as fast as I could. Because the car stopped at several stop lights, I decided to run between the buildings, run in between cars and jumped over ropes that were sporadically placed so folks won't walk on the grass area. My heart was beating so very fast, I don't even think that I blinked or took a breath. I was close to the house. It was quiet, I was almost under the bridge a quarter mile to the house, and I didn't hear the car until "Oh Shit!" He came out of nowhere, he was right in front of me, I was frozen and petrified that he snuck up on me, I looked at him from where I was and asked myself, "how did he.....how could he have??????? I then looked in the car and I didn't see anyone. Where did his friends go?  I then felt that I was losing it. He got out of the car grabbed my neck and forced me to walk towards the passenger side before I sat in the car he forced my head on the rim of the car (before I bent to sit in the passenger car) and started to ram the passenger door on my head. Each time I thought I was going to pass out, he would punch me in my stomach to wake up. While he was beating the hell out of me he screamed out, "You fucking BITCH! Who the hell do you think you are following me, Ima fucking kill you bitch!" I felt my face swelling up, my eyes were closing in on me from his blows and blood was dripping everywhere. I'm crying and thinking to myself, where are the freaking cops? We were in the middle of the street, he was loud and about to kill me.

  -to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment