Saturday, June 22, 2013

it Could Have Been Me - I Didn't Know What I Was Thinking (3)

He finally stopped and threw me in the car. I felt like a puppet as he positioned my head and placed my legs in the car. With one eye barely able to see, I observed him looking in front of the car and back of the car, I can only imagine it was to make sure no one was looking. He shut the car door on my side, walked around the car, got in and started to drive. He drove with such ease. I felt physically weak, I couldn't even turn my head as my body felt heavy and little by little I was leaning on him. I could feel myself drooling while tasting what I think was blood in my mouth. At a stop light he push me upright and with his right hand he grabbed my hair to keep my head straight up. I started whimpering when I saw we were not going back to the house. "no, no, no, no, no, please......," He turned on the music to drown out my voice. All of a sudden he turned off the radio and that's when I heard the crunching of what seemed to be rocks below the car while Pito was driving. It was dark, all I could see was what the headlights were gleaming at. To me it was like looking into a peek hole but with pain. My eyes were swollen, wet from the tears and blood dripping down my cheeks and on my clothes. My nose was full of mucous and blood. His quietness scared me and he was taking me somewhere that seemed familiar but my head was pounding and I couldn't focus. All of a sudden he stops the car. "Don't fucking move until I tell you too, he faked punched me, I screamed. "Noooo!" He came close to my face and said "Ima kill you bitch!" I was shaking out of fear. He left the car on, got out of the car and left the door open, walked in front of the car and started looking around. My guess was to see if anyone was around witnessing Pito physically abusing me. I can hear water and as I lifted my head I can see a bridge. It's the Whitestone bridge. This was a special place for me as I got a flashback of my paternal grandfather bringing me and my brother here on picnics with one of my uncles who was a year younger than me. The very few times I was able to spend with them. I started thinking of the rest of my family and what would happen to them if they found out that I was missing and dead. 

The man that's in front of my car is a monster, I didn't understand on why I was with him as I didn't even love him. My heart wasn't feeling broken it was my body that was feeling fear. I heard crunching noises, the sound of him returning to the car, my face was already towards the open door on the driver's side. I was waiting for him to walk towards his side of the car but instead my car door opened. He grabbed my body and all of a sudden my adreneline kicked in.I held onto what I could to stay in my car I even tried breaking the stick shift thinking if he's gonna kill me then he ain't going nowhere and the car will have to stay here. I tried to 
grab the keys out of the ignition and threw them outside. He got me out of the car, carried me and placed me a few feet away from my car. The headlights beamed right at us. "Kneel!" He said with this demonic voice. I asked him, "Why? What are you going to do Pito!" His eyes said it all. His body language was firm, and intentional. He was about to murder me. "I said kneel!" He shouted out with his spit hitting my face, I told him "No! You are going to have to make me, you fucking crazy bastard!" I figured if I was going to die, I might as well tell him how I felt. I had on shorts, he grabbed my shoulder to try to push me down we struggle for awhile until he kicked me behind my knees which forced me to fall on my knees. As soon as I hit the ground, the river rocks dug right into my knees. He made me stand up so he could kick in my knees again and again until I could stand up any more. He the then positioned my body to kneel in front of my car. He was measuring the height of my face then would go to the car to measure the height of the lights that were in front of the car. He drove the car slowly Puto my face. He repositioned me again. At this point I was confused, he was daunting me. My mouth was shivering and I was petrified. I screamed at him, " Do already!" That's when he got in the car, drove backwards about 15-20 feet away, waited about 20-30 seconds and pressed the gas. My heart was beating fast, I closed my eyes and all of a sudden I was cold but sweating at the same time. I thought to myself, I can't believe that I am going to die this way, I said to my self in a whisper, "I'm sorry mom, I love you."


No comments:

Post a Comment