Saturday, June 29, 2013

letters To My Daughters- All is Happening To Fast

06/27/13

Dear Alex,
Yesterday you called me and you sounded stressed, tired, grumpy. You seemed to have a lot going on and have a lot on your mind. Listening to your voice was almost like listening to mine. We Libras seem to want to accomplish so much, we are determined creatures and want to prove to ourselves that we can do anything. Yet we sometimes forget to nurture our own souls. when we get too busy in our lives worrying about things that really do not matter as much as we matter to ourselves, we can sometimes get lost. Your life, is happening to fast. Take it from a woman that has gone down that very same path. Enjoy what you do, get to know yourself, who you really are as a person, as much as You know what your strengths are, learn and build on your weaknesses,  allow yourself to look around and observe the life around you so you would not get blind sided by deceit and unhealthy individuals that do not wish you well.  Take the time to prioritize your life, give thanks and the rest will follow.  I know sometimes you see me and you may see disappointment and I can only I apologize for the rest of my life but I have faith that time will heal all wounds and God has forgiven us all. God has a destiny for me just like he has a destiny for you too.  For now, please do not hide the inequities, open your eyes and your mind to only good things, follow your dream with ease and fate will carry you to your true destiny.

I love you with all my heart Alex and I am so proud the woman you are becoming.

May God watch over you always,

I love you Elephant Much.
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment